Be the Best in the Business
Corporate events are essential for boosting employee morale as well as promoting the growth of your business. There are many occasions where you might need corporate venue hire in Melbourne, including conferences, seminars, product launches, award ceremonies, training, milestone celebrations, Christmas functions or just to treat your hardworking staff.
Whatever the reason, Melbourne Venues collection of the leading corporate event venues in Melbourne will make it easier for you to choose an appropriate venue. The only difficulty will be deciding on just one venue from the incredible range of choices!
Match Your Venue to Your Corporate Culture
Unique Venues for Corporate Events & Party
A luxurious cocktail party on the water, product launch in a trendy art gallery or seminar at the Skyline: all this is possible with Melbourne Venues. We have access to some of the most unique corporate event venues in the city, meaning there will be a corporate party/event venue to suit your company’s exact needs.
Some of our popular Corporate Venues for Melbourne businesses include:
- Skyline: Skyline is in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, and is perfectly designed for seminars and conferences. Enjoy sweeping views over the Yarra River while having the required indoor and outdoor spaces to host a flexible corporate event. Use the balcony with magnificent views over the Yarra from the MCG to Williamstown for casual mingling over drinks, and the indoor area for hosting your event and serving food using the state-of-the-art facilities.
- Space@Collins: Need a corporate party venue to match your energetic and creative team? Space@Collins is an innovative contemporary gallery, situated on the exclusive Collins St. Its bold, striking interior is an ideal setting for corporate cocktail parties, networking events or product launches. If you need a venue that matches the forward-thinking nature of your company, look no further than Space@Collins.
- Melbourne County Court Facility: Step outside of the box by hosting your next corporate event at the Melbourne County Court Facility. This striking, minimalist building is ideal for conferences and corporate functions, reflecting your company’s modern sensibilities. Those looking for a venue that seamlessly crosses the traditional and modern while providing all the necessary amenities should look no further than Melbourne County Court Facility.
- Fox’s Car Museum: Immerse yourself in motoring history with an array of $30 million worth of classic cars set in an 1890’s warehouse style venue. Fox’s Car Museum provides a talking point amongst your guests as they browse the museum, creating a sense of wonder and excitement. Ideally suited to corporate cocktail parties or seated dining. Enhance your experience with a presentation or workshop tour with the Museum Curator Brian Tanti, world acclaimed coach builder. Take advantage of the free onsite parking, a rarity in the CBD or Docklands.
- The Dome @333 Collins st: Built in the 1890’s, The Dome @333 Collins Street is a truly magnificent venue in the true sense of the word. With a hand laid mosaic tiled floor, 28 metre vaulted domed ceiling and Italian Baroque styled Juliette balconies. The Dome is a venue that will leave your guests breathless with it’s beauty. All aspects of an event at The Dome can be organised simply with a single point of contact.