Hazeldene Yarra Valley is a luxurious private resort and function facility, within the Upper Yarra Valley, set on 130 acres of predominantly untouched bush land, with exceptional views over its own tranquil lake and native bush.
This secluded retreat is exclusively yours for the duration of your stay, including private use of the floodlit tennis court, outdoor swimming pool (heated September to May), heated spa and sauna.
Accommodation at Hazeldene Yarra valley is has accommodation for up to 16 people in 8 deluxe king bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and views over Hazeldene yarra valley’s lake. Seven rooms have access to a sweeping balcony. If required 6 of the rooms can be made up as twins. All linen and towels are provided for guest use. Bedrooms are complete with occasional furniture, individually controlled heating and cooling and guest toiletries. All bedrooms are upstairs with direct access to balcony.
There are two large, comfortably furnished open-plan lounge areas, both with open fireplaces. There is a large flat-screen TV with DVD & video players in one of these areas, and a hi-fi music system in the other. The dining area has tables and seating for up to 16 people and an adjacent bar area. Extra tables and chairs can be arranged to seat up to 80 guests. Hazeldene Yarra Yalley also features a meeting room, which can be set up for boardroom style conferences with professional conference tables and chairs, or can be utilised for pampering packages.
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Full catering and beverage service
- Large flat-screen television, DVD / VHS and CD stereo system
- Selection of board games
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Outdoor lounge and dining facilities
- Event space for up to 100 guests
- Boardroom /Training room
- Undercover outdoor swimming pool (heated September to May)
- Outdoor heated spa
- Floodlit tennis court
- Guest laundry, iron, etc.
- Private car park
- Tranquil lake (home to shy platypus)
- Bushwalks around the lake in native bush (wildlife includes wombats and lyrebirds)
- Shuttle bus and winery tours available