Mercantile Rowing Club
Situated on the banks of the Yarra River just 5 minutes’ walk from the CBD and public transport Mercantile Rowing Club is the ideal venue for your wedding, corporate or social event. The club was established on its current site in 1880 and is one of the most famous rowing clubs in the world and home to numerous Olympic gold medalists and world champions.
With an unbeatable position next to Princes Bridge just meters from the river with a stunning view over the Yarra River, Federation Square, and the city skyline offering guests a perspective of the city rarely seen from the privacy of your own venue. This view is particularly impressive at night.
The venue can accommodate up to 60 people seated comfortably or up to 130 guests for a cocktail event. If a smaller function is required, the bar area of the venue can be divided off.
- 10 x Banquet round tables
- 100 x stackable padded chairs.
- Vases and hexagonal mirrors
- Lectern, speakers and radio microphone, projector screen on. Data projector available on request.
- 3 x stainless steel dry bar tables, 2 x leather sofas, ottoman and a large coffee table
- Dance Floor
- Seated Dining: 60 guests
- Cocktail Event: 130 guests